December 1st to 2nd, 2020 our 15th International Nordmetall Colloquium will take place at Wasserschloss-Klaffenbach in Chemnitz, Germany.
We would like to invite you for contributions. The following topics should be addressed:
- materials for high rate applications
- dynamic material behaviour
- impact testing of materials and components
- material modelling
- processing of materials at high strain rates
- joining technologies in high rate applications
- numerical simulation of high rate events
The conference language is English.
Please submit your abstract that outlines your lecture by July 31, 2020. You will be notified by August 31 of acceptance of your contribution.
phone: +49 (0) 371-503 490 29